Wednesday, September 21, 2016

PARKINSON'S AND ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE


This blog will be focused on the neurodegenerative diseases of Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's and the potential benefits of Resveratrol.  As with many studies, the subjects in these studies were not people, but lab animals.  The papers can be found online at pubmed.com by putting the PMID (pubmed identification) number in the search box.  This is a free service from the National Library of Medicine.

How red wine polyphenols (including resveratrol) affect the brain pathology in Parkinson's--This research is from the University of Malta, and is looking at both Alzheimer's Disease (AD) and Parkinson's Disease (PD).  Even though they are different clinically, they share common mechanisms that trigger such changes as proteins binding together in brain cells, dysfunction of mitochondria, oxidation damage, and neuroinflammation, all of which lead to nerve cell death.  Resveratrol is an active polyphenol which has  potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as well as improving the quality and number of mitochondria.  This results in the protection of nerve cells in both AD and PD.  PMID 27570766

Effects of resveratrol in protecting nerve cells in neurodegenerative diseases--From China, we have a paper on another was that resveratrol protects nerve cells.  It is called autophagy, which means "self-eating". It is the process by which individual cells remove and get rid of unnecessary or dysfunctional components (cleaning house).  In diseases like PD and AD, the autophagy which keeps cells healthy and balanced is not working properly, resulting in poor or improper function of those nerve cells.  In lab animals, resveratrol will regulate autophagy, resulting in proper function of the nerve cells, reversing the poor function of those cells and protecting them in the future by getting rid of material that is not supposed to be in those cells.  PMID 27405156

Increasing energy levels in nerve cells--Again from China comes a study on another way resveratrol can help in the fight against PD.  Mitochondria exist in cells to produce energy for that cell so it can perform its intended tasks, the more mitochondria, the more energy.  In earlier studies, Resveratrol increases the mitochondria in cells.  Mice were given a drug called rotenone which causes nerve changes identical to the change that occur in patients with PD.  Among those changes are a decrease in the number of mitochondria in cells.  Giving resveratrol in those mice will increase the mitochondria and improve the function of those nerve cells.  PMID 26770656

Review of resveratrol as a neuroprotector--The university in Messina, Italy reviewed the research done on Resversatrol as a neuroprotector and its value in treating Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Huntington's and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's Disease).  There was a therapeutic response in the nerve cells in each of these diseases and an improvement in their function.


As you see, the benefits can be achieved in different ways.  Resveratrol helps as an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, regulates and stimulates mitochondria, and stimulates autophagy, the self-cleaning of un-needed material in cells, and it does this in a variety of neuro-degenerative diseases.  This is a good benefit from a product that is safe and affordable.

Dr. Bob

9 comments:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease.  and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on  whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parkinson's disease always work on acidity treatment, if we give up nicotine, diet plan and use from totalcureherbalfoundation.blogspot.com / totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com then we get fast relief from this lungs problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sincerely i was so sad when my husband was diagnosed of Parkinsons disease 2 years ago, when he was 49. He had a stooped posture, tremors, right arm does not move and also a pulsating feeling in his body. He was placed on Senemet for 8 months and then Siferol was introduced and replaced the Senemet, during this time span he was also diagnosed with dementia. He started having hallucinations, lost touch with reality. Suspecting it was the medication I took him off the Siferol (with the doctor’s knowledge) and started him on PD natural herbal formula we ordered from Dr James, his symptoms totally declined over a 3 weeks use of the Dr James HERBAL Formula or Parkinsons disease natural herbal formula. He is now almost 51 and doing very well, the disease is totally reversed! my Husband was cured and now my Husband is free from Parkinsons, i went to the hospital that said there was no cure to Parkinsons and informed them about my Husband healing and they were surprised. here is the contact email ( jamesherbalformula@gmail.com ) also reach him on hangout or through his whatsapp number via +2348102574680 Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sincerely i was so sad when my husband was diagnosed of Parkinsons disease 2 years ago, when he was 49. He had a stooped posture, tremors, right arm does not move and also a pulsating feeling in his body. He was placed on Senemet for 8 months and then Siferol was introduced and replaced the Senemet, during this time span he was also diagnosed with dementia. He started having hallucinations, lost touch with reality. Suspecting it was the medication I took him off the Siferol (with the doctor’s knowledge) and started him on PD natural herbal formula we ordered from Dr James, his symptoms totally declined over a 3 weeks use of the Dr James HERBAL Formula or Parkinsons disease natural herbal formula. He is now almost 51 and doing very well, the disease is totally reversed! my Husband was cured and now my Husband is free from Parkinsons, i went to the hospital that said there was no cure to Parkinsons and informed them about my Husband healing and they were surprised. here is the contact email ( jamesherbalformula@gmail.com ) also reach him on hangout or through his whatsapp number via +2348102574680 Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to Doctor Lewis Hill herbal medicine, which i got from Dr Lewis Hill. I am now leaving a healthy life since the past 1 Year i am now Parkinson disease free after the application and usage. You can contact for your medication from via Email  lewishill247@gmail.com. Wish you all the best and a happy healing. Thanks and God Bless you for your help doctor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Anuge who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Anuge, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr anuge cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Anuge healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    and mare that are not mentioned here He also cured my friend from cervical cancer. so contact him through his Email address : dranuge@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +234816466838 

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2016 there's a herbal foundation in Cape Town they cured my husband  Alzheimer's disease . Pm me i will give their details. People can search about them on Google or youtube (Multivitamin Care ). My husband faced many difficulties and was in several depression, Trouble understanding visual image, aggression ,so many,. This thing happened to him at a very crucial stage of our life. The biggest help we had was from multivitamincare .org  (or SMS): +1 -956- 758-7882. They walked us through the proper steps, I highly recommend these herbs to anyone suffering from senile dementia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My symptoms started at the age of 47. My fingers on my left hand were stiff and difficult to move. People noticed that my walk was not normal. I was often asked if I was hurt. I noticed nothing different about my walk. It was difficult getting up from a chair and getting out of a car. I was diagnosed a year later, it was the onset of tremors starting in my right hand that caused my other symptoms to be recognized as Parkinson's. I am now 58. With the new herbal medicine I purchased from Dr Fredrick was my only way to get fast relief from this PD, his herbal supplement effectively reversed my Parkinson's disease condition and alleviated all my symptoms. for more help contact him via email: drfredrick95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete